Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it has a very long story, but it has pretty much been in the family since 1965. Just got her, and will get started on her this winter.
3spd with OD. Assuming it's somewhat rare. Pretty much all original except the hurst on the floor instead of the tree.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

·
Premium Member
164 Posts
Well, it has a very long story, but it has pretty much been in the family since 1965. Just got her, and will get started on her this winter.
3spd with OD. Assuming it's somewhat rare. Pretty much all original except the hurst on the floor instead of the tree. View attachment 173590
Cool. An early 63 square back like mine. My 63 406 was born in December of 1962.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good bones! Any rust issues?
Very little rust, for an Iowa car. Just a couple spots on back side of front and rear panels. And a little repair needed under the foot peddle. Other than that, pretty clean. It was running two years ago. only mechanical needs that I know for sure is a stuck OD unit. I think the seal went out, leaked fluid out and seized up.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Happen to have a link to or pictures of the kh wheels?
Here's a few pictures of the KH wheels that came stock on my 7 Litre. An easy way to ID them is by checking for the flat (square) surface that the lug nuts mount against, unlike the standard round mounting surface. Hope this helps.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts