Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, wife thought it would be nice to have some heat so i decieded to finish hooking this system up. I realized when removing the dash the electrical component broke on the back side of the Hi/Low fan lever. This would be the piece that the elecrical wireing/harness plugs into under dash. The lever that controls the heater blower goes into it on dash side.

have had no luck finding a replacement?? Does anyone know what this is called or who sells replacements?

Thanks
Kevin / Sixty3

63 Galaxie

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
There are a few whole assemblies on ebay right now that are reasonably priced. There is even a NOS switch, but it is $85.00.

·
Administrator
21,678 Posts
Here's another NOS for $45. When i first got my car someone had rigged it with a knob from somewhere rather than a toggle switch so it was variable speed. I robbed my dad's '61 wagon as the switch was the same on it. But sure don't look the same online. Maybe someone swapped with a '64 before my dad got the car from the junkyard or something. I can't remember now what i did other than removing the fan switch from the car. Maybe i had to change something on it. Way to many years ago. lol

NOS Heater Blower Switch 63 1963 1964 Ford Galaxie Full-Size Pass Car C3AZ18578A

1 - 3 of 3 Posts