Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 SET OF FACTORY SHORTY FE 390 406 POLICE INTERCEPTOR HIGH PERFORMANCE CAST IRON HEADERS, C1AE-9431-C. THESE ARE IN FANTASTIC SHAPE. ALL TABS ARE INTACT, AND THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN REPAIRED. THESE HAVE BEEN STORED FOR 30 YEARS IN A DRY ENVIRONMENT. ASKING $1500, OR BEST REASONABLE OFFER.

1 SET OF FACTORY LONG TUBE CAST IRON FE 390 427 HIGH PERFORMANCE HEADERS, C5AE-9430-H & C5AE-9431-C. ALL TABS ARE INTACT & THESE HAVE BEEN STORED FOR 30 YEARS IN A DRY ENVIRONMENT. ASKING $1500, OR BEST REASONABLE OFFER.

IF INTERESTED, OR WANT PICTURES, PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] LOCATED NEAR CHICAGO.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Copy & pasted from another place they are listed at. Sorry if it offends you. If you want to sell your car, & you want $1000 out of it, do you start it at $1000?

·
Registered
10,315 Posts
If you want to sell your car, & you want $1000 out of it, do you start it at $1000?
Yes. Otherwise I lose too many potential buyers that laugh and walk away. Not being a prick here, but trying ot help you and the possible buyers. Just be sure to say the price is firm. If it's fair, they will sell quickly. If still priced too high, you don't have your time wasted by a bunch of tire-kickers hoping to talk you down. Works for everyone involved. HTH

David

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Carhauler,
You don't want a new 9" 31 spline 3.50 Tru-Trac do you. I've got over a $1000 in this thing I'll never use and I sure would like the shorty headers you have. Jim
EDIT: I found a set. Disregard offer.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yes. Otherwise I lose too many potential buyers that laugh and walk away. Not being a prick here, but trying ot help you and the possible buyers. Just be sure to say the price is firm. If it's fair, they will sell quickly. If still priced too high, you don't have your time wasted by a bunch of tire-kickers hoping to talk you down. Works for everyone involved. HTH

David
Yeah, no doubt, this isn't Craigslist. Asking $1500 for headers without even taking the time to properly format your post so it's readable is a bit of a stretch.

And good luck selling them without any pictures.

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Trade you a 63 convertible for them ?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 8 of 8 Posts