Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

Fe headers, factory

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Sardog 
#1 ·
1 SET OF FACTORY SHORTY FE 390 406 POLICE INTERCEPTOR HIGH PERFORMANCE CAST IRON HEADERS, C1AE-9431-C. THESE ARE IN FANTASTIC SHAPE. ALL TABS ARE INTACT, AND THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN REPAIRED. THESE HAVE BEEN STORED FOR 30 YEARS IN A DRY ENVIRONMENT. ASKING $1500, OR BEST REASONABLE OFFER.

1 SET OF FACTORY LONG TUBE CAST IRON FE 390 427 HIGH PERFORMANCE HEADERS, C5AE-9430-H & C5AE-9431-C. ALL TABS ARE INTACT & THESE HAVE BEEN STORED FOR 30 YEARS IN A DRY ENVIRONMENT. ASKING $1500, OR BEST REASONABLE OFFER.

IF INTERESTED, OR WANT PICTURES, PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT baldone113@sbcglobal.net LOCATED NEAR CHICAGO.

#5 ·
If you want to sell your car, & you want $1000 out of it, do you start it at $1000?
Yes. Otherwise I lose too many potential buyers that laugh and walk away. Not being a prick here, but trying ot help you and the possible buyers. Just be sure to say the price is firm. If it's fair, they will sell quickly. If still priced too high, you don't have your time wasted by a bunch of tire-kickers hoping to talk you down. Works for everyone involved. HTH

David

#6 · (Edited)
Carhauler,
You don't want a new 9" 31 spline 3.50 Tru-Trac do you. I've got over a $1000 in this thing I'll never use and I sure would like the shorty headers you have. Jim
EDIT: I found a set. Disregard offer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.