Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was going to build a 390 originally, found a good longblock for cheap awhile back and at this point if I build another FE it'll be a 445 for my truck or a 482+ for the Galaxie, so none of this stuff is needed.
All prices are FOB Douglas Georgia zip 31533, if there is no price listed, I'm just asking scrap value. No warranty is given for used pieces, I'm selling them in good faith and they worked for me, that is all I can assure you of. Payments via Paypal are easiest but not required.

New in the box:

-CompCams 270s 33-244-4
for the above:
-Valve Springs 972-16
-Shell Lifters 835-16
-Retainers 747-16
-Valve locks 612-16
I'll sell it all for $300, otherwise 25% off whatever the new cost for individual pieces.

-Percy's Seal for good header gaskets, cost $35 new, I test fit them and didn't like how much I would have to chop on them to work in my truck, so I just used rtv. One Gasket has small marks where I test fit headers $15

-2 KYB Gas-A-Just front shocks for 1963 Galaxie. never installed, $40 for both.

-Holley Street Avenger 670cfm Carburetor, brand new in the box with install kit, was factory replacement... I didn't want to go a month without my truck and bought a QF, so this isn't going to get used by me. $200

Stuff I don't want to ship:
-C4AE block, std bore, has crossbolt knobs and webbed mains. $300
-std 390 crankshaft with C3ae-c connecting rods $100
-T 4v intake from 76 Truck
-C1AE Cylinder heads bare, top exhaust bolt holes drilled out, cleanup port/polish work done on intakes. $50

Stuff I don't want to haul to the scrap yard, all were working when taken off, but I am more interested in using newer style parts:
-2 Generators for 63 Galaxie
-Old style inertia starter with flexplate
-Power Steering pump with resevoir for 63 Galaxie

-Many other 63.5 Galaxie parts off my parts car, ask and I'll see if I'm willing to part with it.

I can provide pictures and more information for any of this stuff. Come Monday most of the new parts are getting listed on Ebay, so hit me up this weekend. I'm only home until Feb 7th, so we need to conclude any business a few days before that time, otherwise I'm offshore for another month.
I didn't intend to go to the Moultrie Swap meet, but if you wanted a block or something I live in the area and am willing to meet you somewhere.

Thanks!
Drew

1 - 1 of 1 Posts