Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new RPM intake, untouched, in original packaging a little shelf wear on box, 400 bucks shipped - firm on pricing

Used RPM intake, off my stroker, port matched to 1247 gasket by Reincarnation Motorsports, some plenum work, ready to run, I will clean it all up if it sells, pulled off my stroker, going with Victor EFI. 450 shipped, make an offer, but it's not a cheap piece, I will be more flexible if matching carb goes with it.

1000 Holley HP series carb. Ready to run, came off my 489 Mustang and later run on my 445. Really works well with the ported RPM intake, Carb has HP body, low IFR metering block, and Barry Grant billet Idle Ease base. 400, same deal if you want both it and the intake, I will work with you on a package deal

Brand new BBM heads, finished for .600 lift hyd roller, done by Lykins Motorsports. 2500 or BO shipped in CONUS, beehive springs, ready to run. Spec sheets attached, I have the heads here still owned by the original buyer (I am building a stroker for him, but the car is an early 68.5 CJ car and too rare not to keep it looking externally stock) As with all of Brent's stuff, beautifully done set of heads and fully documented and blueprinted

Let me know if interested, going to get them locally on Craigslist and on the FE forums as well

·
Premium Member
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
BBM heads are sold

Ported RPM and 1000 Holley pending payment

New RPM intake still available, said firm but will take offers.

·
Premium Member
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All parts sold. Thanks everyone who was interested and/or made an offer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts