Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't seen him around since that party you had a couple years ago. Did you feed him some bad sausage?

·
Administrator
21,924 Posts
Last i heard was he had back surgery or was going to be having and that was it. Good question as we might not want to eat there anymore! :)
PaulS i think is the nick

·
Administrator
21,924 Posts
I know that feeling. One never knows!! FE said he faded out of here and that he moved but doesn't know where. Must of been the sausage, so he moved further away as not to be tempted to come to another get together.

His last post was January 2012 so been a year now.

PaulS1950
Last Post: Dimension Help Please 01-09-2012 11:26 PM

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did they take away his computer?

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts

·
Administrator
21,924 Posts
I sent him and email to see how he was, hoping the email was still well. He is now in Walla Walla close to his kids and all as his last surgery seemed to do more harm than good. There his kids can help his wife with taking care of him. He has trouble typing as he has no feeling in his left arm and his right is almost useless. Having a lot of pain issues which sometimes sends him to the hospital for relief. He says he quit the boards as it was just too difficult to type anymore. I replied and let him know he wasn't forgotten and people were asking what happened to him. Told him someone mentioned gary's sausages at the get together did him in, so let him know that although i don't remember anyone cooking those but Flip that blaming gary sounded good so we would just pretend it was his fault. :)

i totally understand the typing difficulty as i only have issues mostly with my left and the pinky being the worst. I hate cap lock which is what my pinky finger constantly is hitting instead of the A!

So now we know the rest of the story. He moved to onion land, home of the sweet walla walla onion. :)

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
I his last surgery seemed to do more harm than good.
i was afraid of that....very sad...paul's knowledge will be greatly missed here...:(

i wish him well...and hope one day he'll be able to come back here....;)

·
Administrator
21,924 Posts
E-mail him to tell him we ALL wish him well.

Keep the pinky away form the A button!
You don't realize how many As there is till you need to type then. Nor do you realize how much feeling is needed for things. I hate gloves cause i can't feel well but darn it was better than what i have now and am sure it's the same for Paul but he's much worse off. I did email him back telling him he hasn't been forgotten here and come back sometime if he's able!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts