Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we just had our own little version of Fear Factor here today...one of my employees said he would eat the 2" roach that was walking across the shop floor for a $100...we said your on...we hand him the money...he says"this money is mine right?" we said yep...he bent down and picked the bug up while it tried to run and promplty chewed and swallowed it...needless to say my breakfast came up immediately...it was absolutely disgusting...but gotta admire his intestinal fortitude!
I couldn't do it for $50,000 never mind a $100

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Absolutely not. I don't have a weak stomach, perse', but I haven't had the opportunity, (or forced), to push it by eating some of the shtuff they eat on that show. I would say for a million, maybe........ (although, I could buy alot of race car parts for that money).........

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
What about that episode where they played cards and had to eat cow brains. THAT was disgusting, or swimming in the pool of squid and had to get weights.

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
I absolutely refuse to watch that trash. It's the televised version of a 4th grade lunch room complete with gross out contests.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Yeah i hate that show too, but the one when they drove the chevy [at least i think it was fear factor, out of the building to see who got the farthest.... i could do that, and just about it... and the one with the Playboy Bunnies wasn't bad either...

·
Registered
316 Posts
On 2002-04-30 13:05, dark7068 wrote:
What about that episode where they played cards and had to eat cow brains. THAT was disgusting...
Actually, I think sesos (cow brains) tastes okay. It is similar to scrambled eggs in texture and taste. However, I imagine they ate them raw, which is kinda gross.

·
Registered
7,501 Posts
Yea, there is a grocery store here that occasionally carries stuff like that. They regularly stock hog brains (which people mix in with their scrambled eggs) and sometimes carry whole cow tongues. The first time I saw a giant cow tongue on one of those white styrofoam meat plates wrapped in clear plastic wrap I could only stare and laugh.

To each his own...

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Cow tongue is good! Soak it in milk for a day, then boil it. When done, you slice it thin and cover it with mustard or ketchup. I use Salsa

·
Registered
143 Posts
From a background.............
My frist real job was for BFI, I have seen a lot of nastyness. Second job after that was working for Falmouth caspools. Drive a truck, and see what the world produces
. It is far from pleasant. To this day i have bean coverd in suff that makes that stuff look good.
I guess you can understand where I am comeing from.
SO YEAH GIVE ME A SPOT ON THE SHOW

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
I don't honestly know if I could really eat one of those. They are soo hairy and the though of tasting something that might taste me back is sick. I might if you give me a beer or two since I don't drink 2 beers will make me pretty buzzed. Maybe you could bring one to Woodward and we could barbeque it in the parking lot.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I'd eat A-hole for 50 grand. The problem with the show is you have to eat it for a "chance" at $50000. It would suck to eat and lose.

One of the guys that works for me found a dead roach on the floor and asked us what we would give him if he ate it. After telling him $5, he put the roach in his mouth and told us he wanted to see the money. We put the money back into our wallets and told him that it was more fun to see him put it in his mouth for free.

·
Registered
26 Posts
We bet a guy at school he would'nt drink a cup of tobacco spit and keep it down for 100$. He kept backing out so we keep teasing him. He ended up doing it, about a cup of someone elses spit. The funny part is less than half put the money back in the pot so he only got 40$.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Bugs are not that bad according to my now ex- girlfriend, i was so hammerd one nite that i ate a june bug that was buzzing around the kitchen. my father backs up the story, so i guess I ate one and lived, i just have no recolection of doing the deed.

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
Yes I could do some of that stuff. I am a poor college student and do need the money.

About 2 months ago, a friend of mine has an Oscar and feeds it gold fish. So, someone dared him to eat one, and he said I would if you would. So, 3 of us drank a gold fish. I was the first to go and had about 4 inches of water in my glass. So I gugged it and could not feel anything as it went down my throat.

My friends decided that they would only use about a 1/2" of water. So when they drank the fish did not go all the way down. So they both bolted to the water faucet for some water. I laughed at them for the rest of the night.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Oh Man, did you see it last night when they had to eat the blood balls............ughhhhhhhhhh to disgusting for words...I was gagging just watching it....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts