Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having trouble locating another one like this. I search for the part number on the box and don't get anything, but its in a ford factory box. C8AZ-15312-A Kit-Spotlight & Bracket R.H.&L.H. The guy I got it from said it was a factory option on 68-70 Ford Fairlane/XL, Galaxie/XL and Mercury Marquis and Montego. It has directions on how to mount it in 3 different places with copyright dates of 67 on one, and 69 on the other two. I was just looking for any information or what they seem to go for. I don't know if I'm using the wrong words to search or what, but I can't find any like this, all I find are the ones that mount through the post. I'm not sure I've posted this question in the proper forum, if I haven't can you please direct me to a better place to ask?

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
I had a '63 Galaxie I bought for a work car in the early '70's. It had one mounted on the drivers door in front of the mirror and had a control handle mounted on the door. I thought it was kinda dumb looking when I bought the car, but it was sure useful at times :).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts