Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,853 Posts
ANNOUNCING THE 4th ANNUAL FORD MUSCLE BBQ BASH! JULY 13th 2013! And there BETTER be more than 13 People coming :) LOL!

COME ALL COME ALL COME ALL!

Get off your asses! This week we PICK THE DATE!

Come on you lazy fat bastards, get your damn calendars out, and let's have the BEST TIME in JULY to get as MANY of you car wrecking, bondo grinding, back yard painting, no brake bleeding sumbicches out here to my house as Possible!

WHADDYA SAY BOY'S & GIRLS??????????????

WHO'S WITH ME??????????

LETS DO THIS!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Re: ***ALERT*** URGENT Message for ALL of Fordmuscle.com and FM Forums!

We'll be there in SPIRIT!! Unless I get LAYED OFFT. They want let me have any of my time offt due to the changes going on at this time..

·
Administrator
21,671 Posts

July 26th weekend is the good guys show at puyallup so might want to rule out that weekend. At least i think some locals will be going to it. Don't think i will be this year though.

·
Registered
10,312 Posts

OK, then July 13th or 20th?

David

·
Registered
2,111 Posts

OK, enough with the "Alerts".

I keep expecting to see Megan Kelly or one of the other FOX hotties!!:):)

·
Registered
1,065 Posts

Be an expensive ride from Georgia at 8mpg.

·
Registered
977 Posts

Be an expensive ride from Georgia at 8mpg.
I never thought of that . I just googled the route and here is what they came up with..
35 hrs 55 mins / 2337.08 miles
Heck I don't even have that many miles on "SnoWhite" since I rebuilt the engine.. It's like 30miles around the lake and 26 miles to work and back on country roads. She has never been on the super slab while we've owned her.
Gas is 3.44/9 around here and Livingston.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Shoot man, the 63.5 Galaxie has a heck of a trunk, might as well bring a lot more stuff.

$900? I could almost have my car shipped there for less. Reckon I could hide out in the trunk with a cooler of beer, a carton of pall malls, and some ham sandwiches?
Hmm, for the record, it's 2990 miles for me. That's $1468 in fuel for me one way. The ole 429 has to take Premium.

Anyway, headed offshore in the morning, yall have fun and be safe on the highway, those folks driving minivans are crazy!

Drew

·
Registered
10,312 Posts
Gary - throw the confirmed date in the title also. :tup:

David

·
Registered
10,312 Posts
Kewl. Any chance that guy will do some of that freaking awesome Hawaiian chicken again this year? Sorry - don't recall his name - but I won't forget that cheekin! I'll donate some sides and stuff as usual, and some chicken for him if he will cook it up!
:D
David

·
Administrator
21,671 Posts
Kewl. Any chance that guy will do some of that freaking awesome Hawaiian chicken again this year? Sorry - don't recall his name - but I won't forget that cheekin! I'll donate some sides and stuff as usual, and some chicken for him if he will cook it up!
:D
David
I remember the chicken also but not sure on the name, Anthony? Tony? or either name same guy. That was some good chicken!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts