Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, as you can see, I am still working on it. The interior still needs to be done. What you see in the picture is just temporary. But it's coming along, slowly.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Nice ride!! Where in the valley are you located, I keep an eye out for you in traffic. I live downtown.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in east Mesa.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rod n az on 1/15/02 1:38pm ]</font>

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When I swap to a big block, I will go to 3 inch exhaust. But for now, I'll keep what I have.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
you have 2in. on now. what size mill in it. any details you wanna give.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dark7068 on 1/15/02 1:25pm ]</font>

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Very sharp car! The polizei doesn't harass the hell out of ya for the scoop? (looks damm nice!)
Used to live in Phoenix, (way back in 62-63). Spoze it's changed a bit by now........duh

·
Registered
238 Posts
Wow! Let me tell you how things have changed. You remember how everyone used to cruise Central Avenue from South to North? Well, since the advent of numerous gangs in our city around the later 1980's the Police now deem it illegal to cruise past a point more than 2 times in one hour. Thats right you get ticketed if you hang out cruise an area over and over. Once a month though, there is a section that is cordoned off where people congregate, and as long as there are no burn outs the Police seem to be cool. But the area is about one City block long.

Rod N Az you ever go to the Pavillions in Scottsdale?

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I go there some times, but mostly my brother and I cruise around. I do hang out at Power and Southern on Saturday nights, in the K-Mart parking lot. I got ticketed for cruising mill avenue once. lol

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Real nice!

I especially like your hood scoop.

I have been entertaining the thought of one similiar to that and have been wondering if the police would hassle me about it.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I have a hood scoop like that, I got it at a swap meet last year. It is missing the back piece, it was on a Chevette drag car and the back was cut off to fit hood. Just a little fiberglass work and good as new.
I might not use it on the Cougar, but it's kinda cool.

Rick

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I haven't been hassled about the scoop yet. I heven't been pulled over since August. I guess driving slower pays off.
But then, I haven' driven the car since before Christmas.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rod n az on 1/18/02 1:22am ]</font>

1 - 16 of 16 Posts