Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First one I've seen since I bought mine. It was light blue with a white top, I don't think it was an LTD, because it didn't have all the chrome trim, and I only saw it from the side and rear as it passed... Exciting anyway haha maybe I'll see it around again. It was near Sacramento.

·
Administrator
21,760 Posts
Isn't it funny how such a small event can make ya all giddy for lack of another word. lol Love seen another old car on the road but seeing one like you're driving is even better!

I only see cars like mine when i'm not driving mine and it's not the same at all!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I can relate, we saw a 66 Fairlane 2 door in town, followed and stopped to talk with the driver. Her's is in pristine condition ( purchased at the original ford dealership (Zentmyer) within town back in '66), and she uses it daily for her commute to work.

Is it me, or there just more Chevy lovers out there? I don't see too many Fords outside Mustangs.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Yeah it sure is fun with these more rare cars to see another. I have only seen one other 1969/70 on the road just drove by me a few yrs ago and it was a 70ltd cream woth a brown top just like mine. I stopped to look at one in a large Car lot/ salvage yard and that is it, 10urs and seen 2 cars. I think that is why we like them, because as u said all u ever see are mustangs.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well I like Chevy too, miss my 64 c10 I sold when I bought my LTD... I wish parts were so easy to find for this car!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts