Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sold my 1964 galaxie xl. listed a bunch of stuff in the classified section. 4 wheel disc conversion, sway bars, front end kit, dash redo bundle , and more. taking a big hit on what i paid for the stuff .

·
Premium Member
6,043 Posts
Cold heartless sob :)

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
sold my 1964 galaxie xl. listed a bunch of stuff in the classified section. 4 wheel disc conversion, sway bars, front end kit, dash redo bundle , and more. taking a big hit on what i paid for the stuff .

sdynna | eBay

·
Registered
94 Posts
Mosquito - do you still have these parts for sale? I did t see anything under the classifieds, only the old listing back in Sept. thanks

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
Mosquito - do you still have these parts for sale? I did t see anything under the classifieds, only the old listing back in Sept. thanks
Use link to eBay in post#4

·
Registered
94 Posts
Mosquito what happened to the auction with the sway bars? I was the high bidder but the auction was cancelled in the final hour??

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
either he sold it locally or it didnt bring in expected $$$
and canceld auction before it was to late...
thats just my educated Guess.....;)

·
Administrator
21,889 Posts
I didn't notice a note saying for sale locally also but then there is no law saying there has to be. I usually don't bid on items that do say that though as it makes me mad if they sell locally, but so do a lot of things lol
But there are somethings the chances aren't likely and it is nice to know before jumping in.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
that's why it disappeared.... I don't bid until the last 20 seconds.
ohh well, he had the $60 shipping listed below it.

·
Registered
94 Posts
He answered my question on eBay. I live about 2 hours a way, can't see shipping costing that much. I also work for FedEx so I know it won't be that much ! Guess I got to wait another week. I have the front end rebuild kit and waiting on these to put all on at once. Wish me luck...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.