Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After you edit your profile, and save changes (or make a mistake and have to go back), and in the page just after you submit the new post, it shows a broken picture icon for the radiator banner at the bottom. Spiffy board, very cool.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Brian M on 12/21/01 6:18pm ]</font>

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
I'm getting freaked out. Almost like starting over. I got use to looking at everybodys post numbers to help identify who they were and how long they have been with use but now I'm lost again. Hell, I'm a newbie again but this is going to take some time to get use to. I no longer have enough room in my signiture to put my running Cougar cat and website link like before. Just my banner and short car list. This is freaking me out but I'll live......I think

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
still have to type your password in every time.Whats up with that.And there is no PREVEIW.the preveiw was kinda handy for posting a link.You could preveiw it to see if will work,instead of posting it and then edit it when it doesnt work.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 64 TBOLT on 12/23/01 9:20pm ]</font>

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
For you guys with the time troubles, click "Edit your profile" at the top. There is a place there for selecting your time zone. I also miss the preview feature for posting...

-Brian

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
Yeh, the password thing is very irritating indeed. I think it's after 5 minutes or so after my last post/reply that I have to type in the password again. The other forum I could go 8+ hours without posting/replying and not have to type in the password. What's up wit dat? Even the private message area requires the password every time and doesn't remember the password once sent. Very annoying
And the number of signiture characters is not enough either.

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
On 2001-12-28 22:06, 64 TBOLT wrote:
my smilies arent workin:x
what browser are you using?

ALso make sure there is a space before the smiley...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 67stang on 12/29/01 10:25am ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 67stang on 12/29/01 10:26am ]</font>

1 - 20 of 20 Posts