Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally had a time to try this. I also have a couple cool videos from Iraq if anyone is intrested. I will get some of the photo's of the ford Armored vehicles on here soon to.

I Made home for a couple weeks last month and finally got to see it in person, I like the stripes and the performance with the tune and NOS..... Well, It's a new car again. But I guess only being home twice in the year and a half we've had it, It will be new every time. I did get a chance to race my Bog Truck while I was home, A 79' F150, 460 with 38" Swampers...... nothing special.... Finished 7th out of 40 trucks...... I was very happy with it since it hasn't been started since Jan 04' when I Literally went to Hell!!!!! It's HOT.....

Keep up the great threads Guys, It really helps take edge off.

http://media.putfile.com/05-NOS-Dyno

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The wife is trying to send the Video's form the Bogs. It was a great day. I had just bought an Expidition for my daughter so I used the excuss " Lets take the truck to the races.... I want to be sure it's OK for her to drive.... It worked and off we went (I have a wife and two daughters.... the baby loves the bog hole cause I get her muddy and mama can't say a word to her....she's 13) Times like this with all my girls is worth a Kings Ransom.... I would not change it for the world....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts