Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Probably a stupid question, but I don't know so I have to ask. What is the difference between a styleside bed and a flareside bed? I am thinking that the styleside is the flat side bed that lines up with the cab and the flareside is more like a stepside bed.

Trying to order exhaust for my truck, but I need to know what type of bed that I have before ordering. Am thinking that it is the styleside. Thanks for your help.

I got the wording confused and can't correct the title to read styleside vs flareside.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Probably a stupid question, but I don't know so I have to ask. What is the difference between a styleside bed and a flareside bed? I am thinking that the styleside is the flat side bed that lines up with the cab and the flareside is more like a stepside bed.

Trying to order exhaust for my truck, but I need to know what type of bed that I have before ordering. Am thinking that it is the styleside. Thanks for your help.

I got the wording confused and can't correct the title to read styleside vs flareside.

Your assessment is correct... the flairside IS the old stepside.... The styleside is what is in the foto... HTH

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Styleside is what I have then. Thanks guys for the conformation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts