Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I just recieved the crites resto radiator shroud that I purchased from member BING1. He sold his project & had this left over.

The transaction was easy & painless. It arrived undamaged & like new - just like he told me.

It's refreshing, in todays times, to see that you can do a deal with a guy you've never meet miles away from your home that you sent your hard earned money to. He is a stand up guy in my book.

I really appreciate that BING1

6T4 Bolt

·
Registered
10,457 Posts
I've had several good transactions with FMF members as well. While I'm sure we have a few jerks in the barrel with us, the majority are good people.
:tup:
David

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This showed up right at the right time too ... I had to take the radiator out Wens. afternoon as I couldn't get the car to maintain a reasonable temp while driving at speed. Sitting in the drive it'd stay kewl for an hour. Hit the highway & I could watch the needle climb. When I drained the rad. a indication of an issue was the drain stopping like it was M/T then it would start blasting fluid again.

The radiator repair guys actually had it cleaned & ready in 1 day. Like it use to do. I'll install it tomorrow, add the shroud & check fan blade clearance.

Again ... lots of steps & I can't wait!!

I appreciate the help from the members more than you all know.

6T4 Bolt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.