Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a 1964 Ford Galaxie 500XL with 390 BIG BLOCK. Asking $40,000 OBO. Located in Chattanooga Tn. We can arrange a way to have this shipped where needed, if needed. Thanks for looking!
•2 door with convertible rag top
•All original paint, body, and interior
•All gauges work
•New fuel pump, door weather seals, and trunk seal
•5 brand new tires
•Original owners manual
•Service records dating back to 1983
•Garage kept
•Starts and runs great
•New break lines and drums reworked
•Only 28,359 mile on the original BIG BLOCK
•Straight body
[/SIZE]

if interested, please PM me or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
There are a few flaws, the dirty/worn spots on the arm rests the slight pitting of some of the interior chrome its the little things, not some jump up and slap ya things overall a good looking car, I am not in the resto business so I wont give a price, FE would be the one to ask but might want to do it by PM for sure, so's not to let that price sway a potential buyer. Make sense? Very clean tho, very clean.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There are a few flaws, the dirty/worn spots on the arm rests the slight pitting of some of the interior chrome its the little things, not some jump up and slap ya things overall a good looking car, I am not in the resto business so I wont give a price, FE would be the one to ask but might want to do it by PM for sure, so's not to let that price sway a potential buyer. Make sense? Very clean tho, very clean.
Thanks man, it's a little project my grandfather and I have been working on. We replaced what needed replacing and left as is. He just moved into a new house and really doesn't have the room for it now so he wants to sell it. I know my way around the Internet a little so I'm the one who is selling it online. I greatly appreciate the input and am open to input on price.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Real nice ride you and your papaw got there..I live in Dayton and have seen your post on cl..This is a good spot to get a good idea of what your cars worth.. There is a lot of knowledgable guys on here..Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Real nice ride you and your papaw got there..I live in Dayton and have seen your post on cl..This is a good spot to get a good idea of what your cars worth.. There is a lot of knowledgable guys on here..Good luck with the sale.
Thanks man, I appreciate it! Anyone know of someone who might be interested? I'm willing to negotiate price.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts