Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From another board

"Like the title says, 64 Galaxie 500XL center console with ALL the shifter parts. came out of a working, shifting car. Console is red. Even has the plastic bin to put all your crap or air ride switches in. $200 or trade for a three carb manifold for sbc. i think it is too big to ship. i also have some other galaxie stuff, so let me know if you need anything else. i can e mail pic's if you want them"

I've seen pics of it and its really clean, i thought it was a good deal for someone. Ebay is getting crazy with the prices man !!!

L

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: lgh1157 on 11/29/06 12:55pm ]</font>

·
Administrator
21,759 Posts
That is a good deal, shoot just the console without the shifter and sometimes even without the metal plate goes for more than that on ebay!
Where is it located?

Deb

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShotRod64 on 11/30/06 12:38am ]</font>

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sacramento

Let me know if you are interested

L

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
...and mine is completely repainted and rechromed sitting on a shelf in backroom of our shop. I might have a gold mine there...yeah right. Nice to know that the need is out there if I ever decide to sell though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts