Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Long story short, I had to give up on my beloved project. After getting screwed over by two different shops, I'm just accepting that I've lost over $14k and the wife doesn't want it in the garage any more.

Just over 61k original miles. Originally a 390 car, I had to sell the motor separately (it was completely disassembled and would've cost me ANOTHER 6500 to put it back together).

Body is in decent shape, some rust around window frames, rear quarters, trunk floor. All glass is good. Frame is nice and very solid. I've done a Scarebird front disc brake swap, turned the rear drums, installed new shoes. Changed most of the suspension bushings for polyurethane, new custom springs (40% stiffer and 1" lower than stock), new shocks, new exhaust. Interior is decent, only one tear in the seat. Brand new tires. See photos.

I have the dash pad, it was re-covered in black leather. I have a spare hood, and a brand new hood scoop for a 71 Mustang Mach 1 that I never installed.

Sold the transmission.

Also for sale is a set of Hooker 6130-1HKR Super Competition long tube, ceramic-coated headers. 1-3/4" primaries, 3" collectors. Will fit a full-size 67 Ford or Mercury, only with an FE motor.

Asking $1500 for the car,
$500 for the headers

$1900 for everything. It's worth more in parts but I just can't have it around any more.

Pick-up only. I'm 60 miles west of Philadelphia (Parkesburg). I might be able to ship the headers if I can find a box big enough, and enough bubble wrap.

If you'd like more photos, please let me know.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts