Everything is unused and in the original packaging. i'm happy to ship at your cost or you can pick it up. I’m losing money but selling at $1,500. This stuff is worth $2,300 today. I’d keep it but the plans changed for my build.
- Edelbrock Performer RPM aluminum cobra jet bare heads #60059
- Comp Cams custom hydraulic flat tappet cam designed for a 390 street engine to beat the cobra jet and to use stock valvetrain type parts.
intake duration is 219 @ .05 lift with gross valve lift at 0.491.
exhaust duration is 222 @ .05 lift with gross valve lift at 0.533.
this cam has 108 LSA for more overlap than the standard Comp Cam, more torque in the lower RPM range, and a little extra rumpty rump sound at idle.
advance is built into the intake center line, so it's at 102 when installed straight up. lobes are ground with maximum taper to spin lifters.
- Crower camsaver lifters, #66016X3-16. they are made with an indention the entire length of the lifter to ensure that oil gets around the lifters where needed. the packing grease has dried on the bottom of the lifters but it wiped right off. it stained the metal but they look unharmed and I would definitely use them if I was keeping with my original 390 plans. i can take extra pictures of the lifters if desired.
- Alex's Parts hardened valve seats, 1.75" x 1.500" x 0.219" FE ford with 1.650", set of 8
- Alex's Parts performance springs, 1.460" outside diameter, 0.980" inside diameter, [email protected]" valve closed installed height, [email protected]" lift, [email protected]" lift
- Alex's locks, keepers, hardened 3/8" x 7 degree
- Alex's 7 degree steel retainers, for 1.440" - 1.485" diameter springs using 3/8" valvestems
- Alex's 3/8" x 0.530" valve seals, viton, fixed body
- Alex's stainless steel high performance Cobra Jet valves, 2.09 / 1.65, #53-536209 & P2416JF
- Milodon Ford FE stock oil pan #30740 with internal baffle
- Milodon Ford FE oil pickup #18640 for use with oil pan #30740