Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
hi all,im looking to fix rusted floor on 1976 granada.does any one know if they make floor pan for them.Are they the same as mustang ones?
thanks bob
This is late, hopefully your issue is resolved by now. To the best of my knowledge the interior space between the mustang and granada is different. It may be that floor boards could be adapted since the mustang is surely smaller. Its the chassis that are the same between these cars hence the term "fox chassis" even though a lot of people mis construe them as fox body cars.
It may not be to your tastes but if it was me, which it has been many times, i'd get out the fiberglass kit and go to town on it.

·
Administrator
22,116 Posts
I just saw your post, don't have the answer but my son also has a '76 but 4 door version with inline 6. Loves the car like it was some cadillac. Me not really but it had under 60k miles and in great shape til he got it and let a shop tell him all that was wrong with it. errrr It's been sitting over a year and we need to get it started. The shop put a chevy firing order on it and i'm sure screwed up the timing and probably hoping he would bring back for repairs. :mad: It always had a small issue but although I told him never trust a repair shop or oil change place he did. Poor ol car. Hopefully when things cool down and car show season is over we can start with top dead center and get it going again.

Good luck with yours!!

·
Premium Member
1,375 Posts
The first generation of Granada's were basically Mavericks with a few alterations. Might check and compare with Maverick suppliers. Actually, the Granada was used as a base for the Lincoln Versailles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts