Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We recently got rid of our home Internet, and haven't quite figured out how to upload pics from my iPhone yet. Although i can attach them in an email, or text. If you want to PM me your info, I could send the pics there...I know, lame me, iPhone's got the best of me!

·
Registered
91 Posts
would you sell seperate I only need a rear O. thanks if you have any other galaxie letters or hood trim let me know.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Man, you were about a week too late or I would have bought these. I picked up a decent used set at the Carlisle Ford show...paid $20, which was a great price. I'm surprised someone else hasn't jumped on these yet!​

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is this the trunk lid emblem you are selling? 1966 FORD CUSTOM 500 2 DOOR 4 DOOR SEDAN "FORD" TRUNK LID MOLDING | eBay

If so, do you have all of the clips that hold the trunk lid emblem on? These: http://i.ebayimg.com/t/1966-FORD-CUSTOM-500-2-DOOR-4-DOOR-SEDAN-FORD-TRUNK-LID-MOLDING-/00/s/MTAwMFgxMDAw/$(KGrHqQOKiQE5E+qdbvEBOfMZFe0eQ~~60_12.JPG
I'm having a really hard time finding them. How much would you sell this for? I have a 1966 Ford Custom 500. Thanks!
Yes, I am selling one just like that. If you want it, I will sell it for $25 plus shipping. I will have to look to see if the clips are still on the back. I can send pics if you want.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.