Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Site Admin
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
OH HELL YEAH! I effing HATE those bastages that do that! GRRRR! Maybe you've seen me get hot under the collar about several of them? :D :D :D
Or maybe have them make it to a 10 Thread start count before being able to offer for sale stuff like Other forums do.
I can ad this, usually its one month and 10 posts on a lot of the forums I know. I will bring this up with the staff and see if anyone has objections.

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
I was just thinking of a membership rule - no posting in the classifieds until you've made X number of posts elsewhere. That should cut down on people joining just to make one FS post.
I also think something like this is needed. Put a stop to some that do nothing but post stuff for sale posting in the garage / BS section don't count !

·
Registered
10,299 Posts
are these coming from FM ads? I never get them until after going to FM, then they continue popping up...
Definitely not - assuming FMF is not purposely infecting with Trojan viruses. :rolleyes: The site referenced in the pop-ups relates to:
The %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows Media\9.0\WMSDKNSD.XML file is installed and used by Backdoor.Havar.S and Win32:Skimorph
You have some cleaning to do!

David

61 - 71 of 71 Posts