Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
most other forums are really active, and we can go here without posts for a couple days....

so everyone, time for a roll call

·
Registered
474 Posts
i agree, i come to this site alot of times just for this forum

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yep, I agree I come here often, cuz I check out other forums, and Torino clubs that I belong to, and there is a lot more activity elsewhere. I don't mind going to 5 different Torino sites. My question is ,How do we get more action here? I assume that there is not a actual "Chat" room that we can "talk" in. Do we need to spread the word about this place? The problem is that other sites have more to offer, and more members. Even with the two Yahoo sites having problems, they are still more active then here. I think this place has potential, but it is lacking active membership, chat room, and photo area to post photos. Just my 8 1/2 cents worth.

Rick - 1971 Torino GT 429 CJ

·
Registered
452 Posts
hey guys I'm new to the torino post page. My car is a 1971 torino gt. It has a 351c c-6. The engine has headers, holley carb, edelbrock intake and keith bleck cam. I just switched to disc brakes in front soon in the back and put weld draglites on it. Next is paint and a motor rebuild. Hope to talk to you guys soon. Anyone of you live in northern california?

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
I'm here 3 or 4 times a day. I have too many cars to list, here's the one...
1970 Cyclone Spoiler 4:30 Drag Pac
13.00 ragged out
Run whatcha brung & hope ya brung enuf!

·
Registered
282 Posts
I'm here. Like a few guys, I check in several times a day, I just don't post as often as some.......lots of irons in the fire right now, but I love these cars!

Kevin

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Hey Im here, I just havent touched the Torino in awhile. Been fine tunin the pickup, and gettin my Stang ready for the fiance to start driving. Everyone pray for the stang, My fiance's a good driver, but I know how hard it is to keep your foot out of it when some scuzznut in a hyped up honda wants to smell your tire smoke and exhaust. As soon as the torino is rolling again, I'll be lettin you guys know.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I'm here daily and this is my favorite site, but I hang out at the Techboard and Garage forums. I don't feel much need for a specialty forum. I always look at what's new in the Torino and Fairlane forums, though.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tim1859 on 4/26/02 2:00am ]</font>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts