Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hottarod makes many good points, all of which i agree with. Your carpet looks great. Where did you end up buying it? It looks like it fits very well.
On a personal note- your posting style and language have changed drastically. It's much easier for me to read. Not that I matter :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
It is my belief that we, as voluntary posters and voluntary contributors on this or any other forum, deserve to be treated with dignity and respect and we need to treat others with dignity and respect as well. Calling people liars and ass words is just not appropriate. I don't care how much personality somebody has. It is not compromising to simply be decent to other people. Also, it is very, very easy to misconstrue how somebody is coming across when reading text. I have often added :tup: :) :D or some other thing to lighten up some of my typing because I know I have a bit of an odd sense of humor and it has been misunderstood before.

Our vehicles, in a way, reflect on us. We put a lot of ourselves into our stuff and nobody should disrespect somebody's work or project either. Well offered criticism or advice is not the same as simply trashing somebody's ride.

I love the Rancheros too. Most of the crap talk I got was from Chevy biggots. It ended right when I offered to run them in it. I restored a 1970 GT 429 Ranchero, top loader, hidden headlights, sky metallic blue. One of 268 made that year. I loved it. Wife, now ex-wife hated it. She gave me nothing but grief over that thing for a year and refused to ride in it so I sold it. One of the worst mistakes I've ever made.

Getting back to the whole purpose of this topic I would fix one problem at a time and see what works itself out. The ignition switch would be my first choice. Sounds like it has shorted inside. Often these things are connected in some unexpected ways especially if its wiring oriented.

Good luck with it.

just got my new column and all the works with it today WELL PACKAGED might i say in mint condition

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hottarod makes many good points, all of which i agree with. Your carpet looks great. Where did you end up buying it? It looks like it fits very well.
On a personal note- your posting style and language have changed drastically. It's much easier for me to read. Not that I matter :)

I brought it From Autpartswarehouse.com they have been doing good and bad but this is my second time dealing with them there business is scatchy, but they still do pretty good business...

got mine for 107.53 Total. saved about 10-50 bucks.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts