Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys! Hope there's plenty of people out there who can help! First time in a forum. Had my 61 falcon about 5 years now. Love it. Had ford 200. Now I want to do the mustang ii in the front end. But I can't afford the whole hub to hub assembly. No big deal. I can work it out. What I can't figure out where to get the frame braces to reinforce the frame. I'm thinking of asking a welder friend, but before I wanted to see if there are other options. Sorry if this was answered somewhere else !

·
Registered
378 Posts
hey guys! Hope there's plenty of people out there who can help! First time in a forum. Had my 61 falcon about 5 years now. Love it. Had ford 200. Now I want to do the mustang ii in the front end. But I can't afford the whole hub to hub assembly. No big deal. I can work it out. What I can't figure out where to get the frame braces to reinforce the frame. I'm thinking of asking a welder friend, but before I wanted to see if there are other options. Sorry if this was answered somewhere else !
Cpp offers a complete front end mod that made so you don't have to cut you old cross member out. You get a plate that bolts to your frame and lets you install lower control arm that needs no radis rods . It is a tube type that mounts to your old frame mount and to the plate you bolt in. If you like you can buy their complete set up that gives you upper and lower tube control arms and coil over shocks. I have it in my 65 Falcon and love it. It drive great and is much stronger than the stock set up. From what I'm told by my front end guy, It's much easier to set and will stay in adjustment much longer.Have CCP send you their info.Roger

·
Registered
378 Posts
If your looking for frame connectors Summit sells them and a bunch of others. I think the frame connectors on my car are from Summit. I didn't install them myself.Roger

1 - 6 of 6 Posts