Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleaning out, just free to good home, especially the glass, the rest is most likely junk. Giving it a week then out it goes.

The glass fits the following Ford and Mercury:

Vent Windows:
'65-'68 2dr Sedan, 4dr Sedan & SW

Front Door Glass:
'65-'68 4dr Sedan & SW

Rear Door Glass:
'65-'66 4dr Sedan only

Back Glass:
'65-'66 2dr & 4dr Sedan

All but one vent window is tint.

The trans pan and inspection cover is I believe off of an FX trans. The heat riser valve is FE. I believe the Thermactor smog pump and brackets are also FE. The rockers and stands are FE. The one heat stove is '68 FE, not sure what the other one came off of, might be Windsor.

In the ABQ area, I realize few if any live out in the middle of no-where :) but am trying to find them home rather than just immediately pitching.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hello - I noticed the dog dish hubcap - do you have a complete set or just the one, assuming it hasn't been tossed yet. Also interested in the inspection cover. Thank you!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Cleaning out, just free to good home,
Back Glass:
'65-'66 2dr & 4dr Sedan

In the ABQ area, I realize few if any live out in the middle of no-where :) but am trying to find them home rather than just immediately pitching.
IF any of the guys on the board are traveling to a Rod Run or something near Knoxville TN and want to help a brother out by hauling that back glass for a reasonable fee, I would like to have a spare. I am about 2 miles off I-40 TN exit 355. Thought I would toss that out in case someone is traveling and it's convenient.
Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
So I'm in dire need of a 66 sedan back glass. They seem impossible to find, can any of yall point me in a gooddirection?
?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts