Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,388 Posts
You should paint it yellow to match the shape.

·
Administrator
21,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I drive it all the time and love it. Kinda cool to get another view of it! The angle makes it look like the back is turned a foot or more doesn't it!
Dan, that is a good idea but for some reason i'm just stuck on that red. It's a new genetically mutated banana.

·
Premium Member
5,388 Posts
You can actually get red bananas. :)

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
I thought FE was going to fix that for you. Heck you had the quarter panel for 3-4 years.

·
Administrator
21,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dan, leave it to you to find red bananas!! LOL

Richard, one of these days!! Been doing car shows and cruises all summer, so even if he'd wanted it he'd of had to catch me! Just took off yesterday morning at 4AM(monday) and went to oregon with it to surprise my mom for her bday and got back 1:30am today(tuesday). Misty and drizzly bout 2 hrs of the 4 1/2 drive and on the way home no rain but bout froze my tail off once i was north of portland. BRRRRR The advantage is i don't have autopilot and lots of toasty heat to put me to sleep. Last time i did that in the truck it was hard to stay awake on the way home! Chris has a job at the fair right now and using the truck so had to take the shotrod which was ok with me.

Show on the 29th rain or shine, i'm gonna be there rain or shine. Already watching for halloween things for the car this year, might have to make my own witch to stick on the side, those ones that look like they hit a pole or wall. :) Can't believe another halloween is here already!! Need to figure out the rest of the "costume" last year it was a skeleton ghost attached to the roof and i dumped vacuum cleaner dirt all over the car and added webs to it along with a dead body on passenger seat that didn't make it through the accident. Still see the fake blood trails down the door. lol I only know i'm not spending a bunch of money on pre-made stuff like the rest of them seem to do. Then if i toss it out sometime down the road i didn't waste much cash. Wonder if they have that Christmas spray snow out yet, i could draw a few ghost on the car and "paint" them. Don't know of anything similar although that primer came off super easy when i made the door into a billboard. hmmm

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Here's what you need for the birds...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts