Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm attempting to sell my 1966 Ford Galaxie 500 Hardtop 352 before I'm forced to take off what would be spares for my other Galaxie and send the body to the crusher.

I'd much rather see the car live on with someone who wants to keep the car going.

Pictures are in the Craigslist ad. Located in NE Dallas, TX. Looking for $1500 OBO.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/d/garland-1966-ford-galaxie-500-hardtop/6784813447.html

Please help me find this a good home!

(Nine Seven Two) 521-721Eight

Details from the ad:

Hi all,

I'm selling my 1966 Ford Galaxie 500 Four Door "Hardtop" model. These Galaxies were a rare model for the year as there were no B-pillars which gave the car a convertible type feel. I originally bought this car for the frame (it's extremely solid) as the frame in my other Galaxie is shot. However, we ended up going up another direction and didn't end up taking anything from the car.

When I bought it a few years ago, the owner told me it didn't run due to the engine overheating. We never tried cranking it or running it so that's unknown. It'll be a full on restoration project and is priced as such.

Specs:
1966 Ford Galaxie 500
5.8L 352 V8 Engine
Power Steering
***FACTORY A/C*** All parts look to be there
Cruise-o-matic automatic transmission
Factory tow hitch
35,XXX original miles
Clean blue title

Other Details:
The seats are basically frames now but they are in the black bags in the cabin.
All the windows roll up and down nicely.
The frame is ***solid*** and is a great candidate for an off-frame restoration.

The car is priced at $1500 OBO. The car is rare, and is only getting rarer. Reasonable offers will be entertained. I want to get rid of it, but will not be ripped off on the sale. I know what it's worth.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts