Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello;

I'm selling my one-owner all original low-mileage 1975 Ford Elite. It is a 351W with 3-speed automatic. It is all factory original, including paint. Interior is mint, I think it is as close to showroom new as you can get. Everything in it works: in-dash clock, adjustable side view mirrors, tachometer, AM/FM radio and 8-track tape player. Factory AC also works. It has a Midland 28-ch CB radio installed. Trunk is mint as well, and has original jack and floor mat. Has 15" steel wheels with original spoked wheel covers with Elite logo. Original 1975 owner's manual included. Vinyl top is like new. Runs and drives excellent, can go anywhere. Some wear/pitting on front grill, some minor dings on paint, but nothing major. Underside is super clean as well, it still has it's original cat and muffler on the exhaust. Odometer shows 25,418 miles, and those are actual miles (title will reflect this).

If you have any question please ask. I'm located in the Cleveland Ohio area, and can show the car anytime. Thank you!

PHOTOS: Entire album can be viewed here: 1975 Ford Elite - Album on Imgur

1 - 2 of 2 Posts