Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
352 Posts
I think you are referring to the eccentric bolted on to the end of the cam. It's not part of the cam itself, so the bottom line is - yes, but you need an ecentric and as mentioned earlier, a timing cover with the hole in it for the pump.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.