Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Insanely funny sh!t man. It took a second to actually realize what it does to the website! I actually laughed out loud when I started reading!! My co-workers are looking at me funny.

·
Registered
389 Posts
OMG...that is toooo funny...did it on my website on the about page...holy crap my stomach hurts from laughing so hard.......thanks for the chuckle roler!!!!

·
Programmer
856 Posts
Hahahaha, I ran it on the store where I work, www.dnetcomputers.com.. I was crying it was so funny. hahah..

Chris

·
Registered
196 Posts
You know whats funny, enter this website and then go to the forums. It's freakin hilarious.

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
Holy SH(T! I got a good laugh from that. Just to let you guys know, use this "thread" URL and check out what Ponygirl67 actually said above. OMG it's hallarious! Almost got me excited reading what her "decoded" message actually says thru that website. This is too funny

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
That is with out a dough? funny-funny-funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
My stomach hurts from laughing.
Haven't seen news headlines like that before. 'Mother jailed for kids muff sniffing school'

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
Each time you use the same URL, it changes so you won't have the same wording twice. This is just the first 2 of what Ponygirl said and I was almost crying from laughing soo hard but it really is funny

Ponygirl67
Normal User
Aardvarked: Jan 15, 2002
Posted: 5/8/02 6:41am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG...that is toooo funny...did it on my website on the fistfucking about page...holy crap my stomach gangbangs from unclefucking so hard.......licks for the f#%!ing chuckle roler!!!!

Ponygirl67
Normal User
Cuntlicks: 151
Posted: 5/8/02 6:41am
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG...that is toooo funny...did it on my website on the **** sucking about page...holy crap my stomach fistfucks from laughing so hard.......muff sniffs for the titty f#%!ing chuckle roler!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 89 coupe on 5/14/02 3:16pm ]</font>

1 - 11 of 11 Posts