Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I didn't find what I was looking for when I searched the forum, I'm hoping someone here may have the answer. I'd like to find the fuse box diagram for the 1974 Gran Torino Elite. I don't have the owner's manual. My high beams won't come on, I'm thinking maybe its a bad fuse. They look fine, but maybe I'm missing something. If anyone knows which fuse is for the high beams or knows where I can find an owner's manual, that would be great! Thanks for your help!

_Pete

·
Premium Member
3,641 Posts
Hello everyone!

I didn't find what I was looking for when I searched the forum, I'm hoping someone here may have the answer. I'd like to find the fuse box diagram for the 1974 Gran Torino Elite. I don't have the owner's manual. My high beams won't come on, I'm thinking maybe its a bad fuse. They look fine, but maybe I'm missing something. If anyone knows which fuse is for the high beams or knows where I can find an owner's manual, that would be great! Thanks for your help!

_Pete
JUst Guessing here....
maybe a bad dimmer switch....
i would think if your low beam work ,so should high beams unless dimmer switch is bad...????

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wasn't sure if the lows and highs were on seperate fuses or not, I was just taking a guess. Other than a bad dimmer switch, any other ideas on what the problem may be?

-Pete

1 - 3 of 3 Posts