Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know stupid question but i need to find it in the morning to check it out. its dark outside right now and i thought i would ask you guys.. so where can i find my fuse box in my 1968 falcon coupe inline six?

·
Registered
634 Posts
I don't know about the 68 but the 64 is at the head light switch,not much of one and some inline ones. Start there I would suggest unless some body knows where it is .

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know about the 68 but the 64 is at the head light switch,not much of one and some inline ones. Start there I would suggest unless some body knows where it is .
the whole reason i ask is because my battery is still being drained by a unknown source. ive put in a new voltage regulator, alternator, battery, cyloniod, and voltage regulator capacitor. most likely its a wire but i still wanna look at the fuse box just because.

·
Registered
634 Posts
the whole reason i ask is because my battery is still being drained by a unknown source. ive put in a new voltage regulator, alternator, battery, cyloniod, and voltage regulator capacitor. most likely its a wire but i still wanna look at the fuse box just because.

If it's attached to the head light switch like the older ones ,then there is a chance it's the head light switch. All i can say is ' check there' and if it's not in that location ,go online and do a search for 68 wiring diagram ,or maybe do that first.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Look above the kick panel on the drivers side. Should be a bakelite block with five fuses in it. I didn't find any factory inline fuses any where in the diagram.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts