Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1965 Falcon 4 door wagon. OK - looking for a fuse for the turn signals. Found a fuse block on the left side of dash and fuses. My manual shows what those fuses are but none of them appear to be for lights or signals. Looking farther into the manual it appears light switch is the fuse???? for the head lights, tail lights and brake lights and the flasher looks like it is the fuse for the turn signals???? I can't seem to find a flasher anywhere and the turn signals don't seem to work at all - no light no blink. I pulled the cover of a front RH turn signal and it looks like someones stuck a LED bulb into it. Head lights and tail lights work - brake lights do not seem to come on when I hit the brakes - it may well not even have a brake light hooked up - it's kind of a lash up.

Any idea where the flasher is supposed to be???? I'm pretty sure the stock one will not work for the led bulbs. Is there a fuse on the head light switch??

Thanks -

LBM

·
Registered
250 Posts
There are a couple fuses in the headlight switch.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Flasher plugs into the HL switch as well
OK- Thanks. Do these Fords have a button on the head light switch where you push the button and then pull out the headlight handle in order to get the switch out of the dash????? Thanks again.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts