Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking through the classifieds of a local parts rag when I saw this add my eyes just about fell out of my head.The add reads,Brand new tires& rims Team E.T III wheels 16x11 fueler 5x4 1/2BP 3 3/4 BS partial polished with grey centre,15x4 gasser 10 spoke fully polished,5x4 1/2BP tires BFG P345x55-x16 centred,165Rx15 $3000 (Canadian I assume)This is from Windsor, Canada, which is right across the border from Detroit.I would put the pic of the add here but I don't know how(I scanned it and it didn't look very clear either)If this interests you at all I can e-mail you the phone number or put it in your private messages.What an unbelievable coincidence

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: frdnut on 5/31/02 4:05am ]</font>

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Thanks, but the rear's gonna be way too wide. I'm not gonna tub it or radius the rear fenders, the car is too straight. Is it me or does 3K sound WAY over priced? I mean the wheels alone are gonna be right around a thousand. Maybe he's talking Canadian?? Sure is tempting, though!! I appreciate you looking out for me!

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya I thought those 16x11s might be a little big.I don't know about the price,I'm sure its Canadian money but I have no idea what these tires and rims are worth.I actually never seen them before I looked at your post the other night thats why I thought it was so freaky when I saw the add with this combo in the picture.Oh well it was worth a try

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.