Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gabrel Hi Jacker air shocks part #49105,fits Falcon Comet Mustang and I'm sure other Ford products that have a stem or studs on both ends of the shock.I didn't like the ride and went to KYB gas adjust shocks.Air shocks have less than 300 dry road miles on them,never driven in the rain.Shocks are in original box with all fittings and hoses,I have a new extra hose kit that will come with the shocks.Have any interest them, I can email pictures. $65 dollars shipping included or make me an offer.

·
Banned
6,355 Posts
Gabrel Hi Jacker air shocks part #49105,fits Falcon Comet Mustang and I'm sure other Ford products that have a stem or studs on both ends of the shock.I didn't like the ride and went to KYB gas adjust shocks.Air shocks have less than 300 dry road miles on them,never driven in the rain.Shocks are in original box with all fittings and hoses,I have a new extra hose kit that will come with the shocks.Have any interest them, I can email pictures. $65 dollars shipping included or make me an offer.
offer ...free includes shipping

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes, make the offer and if I take it that also includes the shipping within the continental US.

·
Premium Member
3,669 Posts

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
I offer $50. Don't know if I'll ever need them, but the set I have on mine I installed in late 1989, over 150,000 miles ago.

·
Premium Member
3,669 Posts
now I remember why I don't visit this site often, it has a bunch of smart asses on it.
im just janking your chain a little...;)

but you have to admit ,

if you re read your previous thread....
what you were thinking and what accually was written...
could been interpeded diffrently from readers stand point....

like for example..commited to sell to buyer then whent ahead and tossed the part in trash can...

in my experince with us postal service...there has been times where its taken 30 days plus for me to recive package or letter...

when most of the time it only takes a few day's....

just saying...:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts