Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many members are going to the 2006 Galaxie Nationals? They are in Springfield, Il. on Sept. 22-25, and are in conjunction with the Route 66 Motheroad Show. (If you have never been to a nationaL show you will enjoy it.) The show is in the center of down town in and around the capital building, I understand that a large area will be closed down for this event. . Last year there was @500 cars, (without the Galaxie show). You can find out al little more at route 66 festival. I'm curious as to who will be there.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I wish. It sounds like a good time and I would love to see all those galaxies together. It wouldnt be a bad ride either . Only about 11 hours from Baton Rouge straight up 55.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm not far away (Terre Haute, Ind) so I'm planning on running over too. We're in the middle of a home / garage addition also, so that could change.

Later

64 F-100 4x4
66 Mustang

http://groups.msn.com/FordGalaxieCollector/farphrumfinishd.msnw

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Customcab on 7/20/06 7:18pm ]</font>

·
Administrator
21,759 Posts
There are a few going from here in Cali. 63ford406 has been trying to get a group to all drive out there together. There's a couple people from here going with him. I tried to talk him into letting me hook a tow chain to the back of his wagon so I could go too but didn't work.

Deb

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For those of you coming there are two hotels that I'm aware of that are giving a reduced rate by telling the clerk that you are coming for the Galaxie Nationals. They are the Hampton at 2300 Chuckwagon Dr. rate $89.00 ph.# 217 793 7670, and the Staybridge at 4231 Schooner Dr. rate $99.00 ph.# 217 793 6693. These are both located on the south side of Springfield in an area calle prairie crossing. ( There will be police security on Fri. & Sat. nites.)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts