Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2,058 Posts
So I bought my Dad a 1963 Galaxie 4 door. It still has the original 223 but the radiator leaks. Having a hard time finding a replacement. They all seem to be bassakwards. Help!
Hello CluelessNoOB,

You also may want to try U.S. Radiator, they made the brass copper radiators for our 66's w/FE and factory air con and can make the brass copper radiator for our '68 FE with air con. Just be prepared for sticker shock, the last 66 FE heavy duty brass copper radiator we bought was 750 dollars shipped, but they make it from all new parts and it's an exact replacement, no modifications and everything lines up as it should.

I recommend them.

Cheers

· Registered
531 Posts
get a v8 aluminum one and get the spigots moved. easy for any decent welder that can tig up aluminum. (if you want to go that way). I've done it on motorcycle radiators myself. OR, get some stainless or aluminum coolant lines to move them where they need to be. Just a few ideas.

· Registered
792 Posts
+1 on U.S.Radiator.

Great communication, top quality and dropped right in with no modifications needed. Sticker shock? Yeah, that too but I have absolutely no regrets.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.