Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
No offence intended. I was born (U.S. Parents) in a Peruvian mining camp hospital. As a small child I picked up on the local Indian dialect--playing with the other children. An interesting move but it has very limited practical use. Peru and Bolivia are excellent geography examples. They are probably two of the richest (natural resoures) countries on this earth. Sadly, neither have the Govt. leadership nor the skilled populace to properly exploit their potential. The word (I believe) came from the jungle tribes. Those tribesmen don't fare too well in the high altitude as they suffer from respiratory diseases. The indigenous Indians from the HIGH country really suffer if and when they go to the jungle. Same problem--lung disease. Interesting point about the Anglos working down there. When one becomes acclimatized to the altitude and you take a short vacation to the coast, you feel like superman. You can carouse around all day and most of the night. Just get 2-3 hours sleep and you do it all over again. But, enough. Good pasttime you have. Regards. John--Las Vegas

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.