Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

I have up for grabs a gently loved Offy intake for a 429/460. I spent a lot of time trying to polish this up, it's about 1/2 way there. Looks better then "As Cast" to be sure.

No problems with any threads whatsoever. thermostat studs are great, bypass tube works excellent. never any leaks, straight and true.

The port-O-sonic is a great intake for building HP and is decent for building torque. RPM range is 2400 <-> 7000rpm (+800rpm if port matched). These perform better then the Performer RPMs and are on par with the Weiand Stealth intake.

I've not port matched this at all, it is waiting for the next owner to go that route if they decide to do so.

I'm parting with my Offy as I'm now running a 2x4 setup and I figured I'd see if I could return this to someone that needs it rather then sit on it and let it collect dust.

This is using the 4150 flange style, not the dominator style flange

$360 on Jegs how bout $250?

I also have a lightly used 825 BG Mighty Demon with Ford kickdown provisions, stainless dual fuel line and 0-15 psi fuel gauge I'd consider letting go of for another $550. Carb is in like new condition, both are pictured.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts