Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As usual, FordMuscle is leading the way in how Ford enthusiasts engage in the hobby. The FordMuscle App is the first iPhone/iTouch app dedicated to the Ford enthusiast community. Read and post to the FordMuscle Forums no matter where you are. Use your iPhone camera to post pictures directly to forum posts.

Get the app now by searching for "FORDMUSCLE" in iTunes or use this link:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fordmuscle/id354739679?mt=8

Attachments

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
WOW. Looks like FM has just kicked it up a notch into the main stream. Now, how about something for us Blackberry users? Or is this a general app for all smartphones?

·
Programmer
856 Posts
Sorry guys, nothing for android or blackberry. At least for now...

·
Registered
986 Posts
Sorry, I wasnt very clear. What I mean is, if Im browsing a forum that I know has, say 5 pages, the iPhone app only shows up to page 2 and I cannot see how to get to the rest of the pages...or page 5 where the newest reply would be.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Up on the top right hand side of the screen.......you will see an EYE looking button, touch it and it will open the pages, as the arrow appears just thumb thru the pages....hope that helps you out.

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
oh an app!! awesome!!!!!!
Nah it's not awesome really... :(

I bought it and all it did was throw a FM logo on my iphone for $1.00

When I try to load the screen goes black for several seconds then drops me back to my main apps page.

Any chance this will be fixed? I'm running 3.1.3 on an iphone 3G if that helps. I reported the issue as best I could as well. Hopfully it gets fixed as I do think it would be useful for more then just shootin the **** with you guys on here.

·
Registered
14,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, unfortunately VerticalScope/AutoForums for whatever reason decided not to activate the app we created, but "they are creating their own app."
:frown:

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Yes, unfortunately VerticalScope/AutoForums for whatever reason decided not to activate the app we created, but "they are creating their own app."
:frown:

Sorry to hear that...

I have one that works but it would be much better to use the official FM app. :(

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
Taking back that last statement. Cant post anything on this app. It lets me write, then it just dont show up in the thread. Basically its just for checking FM. Not for posting. Got an iPhone 4 running 5.0 whatever.

·
Registered
10,301 Posts
I have an iPad from work that I view with, but I can NOT install any apps on it. How do I stop the pop-up for the app on every page I view? It's frustrating as hell and I'm not very familiar with the iOS system yet.
:(
David

1 - 19 of 19 Posts