Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
21,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the catalog from Genuine Hotrod today and it has all kinds of cool goodies for the car nut in the house. A silver rather wrench ware set for one, 427 engine Xmas ornaments, posters, light tree alarm clocks and other great things. If you want to check it out the website is www.genuinehotrod.com

If you haven't seen the 427 ornaments type "holiday" in the search on the site.

I could make a list a mile long of things in there I want.

Deb

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
Deb ... I went to SEARS on Saturday with Queenie.

I found a couple of odd-ball things I thought I wanted ... so I now get to wrap them and put them under tree so I can open them on 12-25 ...

sounds like fun.

I got me a Diagnostic Stethoscope (I always thought they were cool) ...

And a little Mirror-On-A-Stick so I don't have to keep pestering Queenie for one of those little "make-up case lid" mirrors when I want to adjust the secondaries on any of my many Quadra-Jets.

The really strange part of it all is ...

I was just happy as "Pig in POO"

·
Administrator
21,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have one of those if you're talking about the stethoscope with the long "needle" on it. Sure beats a coffee table leg or broom handle! I broke my mirror on a stick and need a new one. I used mine for seeing where the intake leak on the back was. It's all about the little things right?

Which reminds me, i have to remind my freind in DE to put a bag of "reindeer poop" in the tree for her husband from me! Been doing it for about 6 yrs now. The first 2 yrs I did it myself and they we moved to different places.

Deb

1 - 3 of 3 Posts