1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Crites maybe? Or Randy DeLisio / Super Stang in Clyde NY

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Autokrafter's list them for $350 per side and you have to use your steel window channel if a sedan.

When I placed an order for fiberglass from Crites, I asked them about doors and they don't make them or carry them.

Not sure who makes the for Autokrafters.

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Scott Converse of A/FX Components in Rose, New York, builds really nice 64 Fairlane doors. I received a pair about a month ago and could not be more pleased. His number is 315-587-2554. He advertises in the Mustang and Ford Trader. I have no vested interest in his business. Hope this helps. Randall

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
If you don't mind saying, what kind of price? do they have a website maybe?

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
They were 325.00 each. I don't think he has a website. It took about 3 weeks to receive them, but worth it. I was told he bought Randy DeLiso's molds, but I don't know for sure.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Did they have the window channels? Or more like the sport coupe doors?

And thanks for replying.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks to all who replied I really appreciate it and I'll be getting in touch with Scott.
Thanks again,
Ford 64

·
Registered
281 Posts
Anybody have pictures of these? I am contemplating purchasing a set for my street/occasional strip ride. (Why not save weight while getting rid of my bondo-bubbling door?) Will these accept all the trim/hardware/upholstery of a stocker?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts