Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the new update on the front page.
Please post you responses here. We will also add some MPEGs of it in action.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Congrats Jim

Great stuff...makes me long for my 90 5.0 5 spd LX hatch I had for 10 yrs. I ordered it new. I remember when I went 13's for the 1st time with similar mods...I thought I mr. badass :lol It happened at Formosa Raceway not far from you during FFW95. To bad they dont have Fun Ford Weekend events out west any more
Maybe I should cruz down that way again. My wife is from Bakersfield so it works out good. Have a cousin in Santa Jose too. Put some skinnies up front for a couple tenths

·
Registered
456 Posts
I'd try out the electric fan and exhaust route first. See how fast you can take a stock 5.0. Then after testing those, put on the heads.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
I second the exhaust/fan upgrade. My hope is you do one, then race. Then do the other and race it. It is REALLY cool to see how much one thing affects performance.
Outstanding times by the way. That's stout enough to bitch slap most of the street punks you'll run across. Good luck on the rest of the mods.

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, guys. The money situation is the hard part. I have all the stuff to do the heads already. Working on selling some stuff. Keep 'em coming!

JL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts