Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DAMMIT! Here I am stuck at work when I should be THERE right NOW. Oh well, enjoy. I'll make it out next year.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics DT. Like Greg said, track was not all that good, air sucked and it was freaggin hot!!!! Had a real good time hanging out with Chilly , Greg and his son, super nice people. The attention that these two cars got was amazing!! The most asked question that I got was , "Is this thing street legal?" and "Do you really drive it on the street?" I guess that after a while you kind of forget how fast, 10 second full size cars are real hard to come by. Track owner and the staff were real cool. When I pulled into the gate and told the owner that I was here to match race Greg, he told me that Greg called and chickened out. Like I said real cool staff and they even had a sense of hunor
Really looking forward to next year already.

·
Registered
521 Posts
.... i can't seem to see the pictures of the cars.... hmm.. oh well...
sounds like you guyz are having fun though!

·
Registered
976 Posts
A great day indeed.Man I am soooo burn't.Had to come back into work today and could barely get my shirt over my very red forehead!AWESOME automobile show!Greg has a beautiful machine and should be well proud of it.And you guys should have seen some of the engineering on some of the other cars there(Both good and bad!LOL)that black fairlane with 4 ...yes I said 4 holley 625 cfm carbs with twin centrifigul blowers...and 2 blue bottles in the trunk for good measure,did I mention it was a Holman Moody dragboat engine?Incredible!I will definately be back next year.I even found my Thunderbolt Hot Wheel before I left.Yes..a very good day!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts