Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The good news: Fxjr scores his first official automotive technician gig! He's now an official oil change and tire rotation technician...

The bad news: It's at a chebbie dealer and I have to help him buy an impact wrench, impact sockets, and a regular tool set...

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
as long as it pays the bills you should be happy
I worked for a corvette restoration shop last year for awhile until I got sick. It was a blast, torching up vettes, dropping drivetrain from the bottom, driving 2003 Vettes around.
Hopefully I can go back in awhile, but I always drove the Fairlane to work and wore my Ford Racing hat

Rick

·
Registered
14,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On 2004-01-19 16:58, 65460 wrote:
Keep an eye on him Doug, I dont want to her that hes gone over to "THE DARK SIDE". Keep him going down the path of light (FORDS GOT A BETTER IDEA)
No worries there, Chuck. The boy still bleeds blue.
Most techs I've seen hate the brand of cars that they work on. I guess it's because they see and hear about all the problems all the time...

·
Registered
14,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
" No worries there, Chuck. The boy still bleeds blue. Most techs I've seen hate the brand of cars that they work on. I guess it's because they see and hear about all the problems all the time... "

1 - 6 of 6 Posts