11:1 comp
.508in lift 225 duration at .050
194 160 valvs
holley 600 jetted and rebuilt by the builder
Holley contende dual plane intae

·
Registered
330 Posts
on my Desktop dyno, I came up with 274 HP at 6500 and 248 Pounds of torque at 5500. Please keep in mind that this is an estimate. you will need to go to a real dyno to get the real hp.

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Dr Evils estimates sound about right to me based on my own smallblocks output.Im a little curious about your cam and intake selection though.With 11.1 compression and the bigger valves I would think you'd want to take advantage of these with a little hotter cam and intake.I'm thinking the holley contender is basically an aluminium version of a stock 4-v manifold.Is this right?Im thinking you could make a lot more horses than around 275 but if your happy with that why have 11.1 compression?. I don't know what your going to run for fuel.I wouldnt want to have to pay for race fuel just to feed 275ish horsepower.Don't mean to sound like I'm raggin on ya but let me know what you think!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The builder aid it will run fine on premium and the resaon the cam is small is because rigt now itsgonna be a daily driven car. As for the intake its jut a money thing right now. When it retires from daily position ill add biggr cam and will already have better intake nd carb then will aslo up grade the heads with som aluminum one as soon as i ge a job and save a thousand
U aint raggin i know the intake sucks and the cam isnt that big for the 11:1 but ya know its easier to change a cam,intake, heads later than to change pistons later.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts