Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,
I'd like to get new fender badges for the 63 Galaxie I have. Has anyone used Greg Donahue for that. I've heard someone had repops that didn't fit the holes in the fenders. Just wondering if someone had bought them from Greg. Thanks, Jim

·
Registered
287 Posts
I gave Greg Donahue my first order in 1986. He has always had quality products and the times I talked to him were always informative. I have bought parts from many vendors and Greg has always been my favorite. Maybe not the cheapest, but always the best.

·
Premium Member
34,853 Posts
It's always been hit and miss from them for me. They sold me 5 sets of parking lights for my 66 Stang resto and NONE of them were wired correctly. Chinese schitt.

Most of his stuff is China made quality in my opinion. Pretty much hit and miss quality wise, but I'm very picky, maybe it's just me, but the manufacturing error in the Park light wiring really pissed me off and forced me to take it to the top of the food chain to get it fixed.

·
Registered
61 Posts
It's always been hit and miss from them for me. They sold me 5 sets of parking lights for my 66 Stang resto and NONE of them were wired correctly. Chinese schitt.

Most of his stuff is China made quality in my opinion. Pretty much hit and miss quality wise, but I'm very picky, maybe it's just me, but the manufacturing error in the Park light wiring really pissed me off and forced me to take it to the top of the food chain to get it fixed.

GD only sells Galaxie stuff...

OK.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just ordered the last set of 406 Fender Badges Greg Donahue had. Good Price and he said these would fit the predrilled holes. Jim

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just got through putting on the new Fender badges from Greg Donahue. They are metal. They look georgous. The holes fit perfect. I called him back to let him know how pleased I was with his product. He said he was going to quit making them because the cost of making them was so much. I hate to see that. I've paid him a lot of money restoring my 63. He hasn't sent me something yet that wasn't great. Jim

·
Registered
7,376 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,388 Posts
JC, you mentioned your best friend Chip.

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts